Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello again // Updates

It has been ages since I've posted. The last entry I wrote was during the summer time and now there's snow on the ground outside and so close to Christmas already. But I've been missing my little corner of the internet so figured it was time for an update.

Since my last post I have changed jobs yet again, but this time I absolutely love and adore it so it's all worked out for the best. The only downside is that I'll be working New Years Eve and probably every NYE for the foreseeable future, but, that can be something my future self deals with.

Wedding planning is fully under way now. I have the date (Friday Oct 17, 2014), the venue, the photographer, DJ, officiant and most importantly ... the dress! It happened last weekend exactly to the day and I am in love. I was worried I wouldn't make the right decision, or find the right dress, but I have never been more sure or confident about my choice. And now I am so glad I can stop looking. Like the fiance, I have it.

And now I'm just preparing for the upcoming Holiday's. One of my favourite time of year.


2 comments:

  1. What job have you moved to? Your wedding is going to be stunning!
    xo, Miriam
    http://englishmademoisellediaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've moved onto the events unit at one of the cities close to my area. And thank you! I hope it will be :)

      Delete